Timberline Barns COVID-19 update – July 2020
There has been a growing concern about the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus) throughout the nation and states that Timberline Barns operates in, and we want to share how this affects Timberline Barns, customers, dealers, corporate sales lots, factories, and operations overall. The safety and well-being of our customers, dealers, and staff is and always has been our number one priority. We are constantly keeping track of any developments regarding the COVID-19 outbreak and we will do our best to keep everyone updated.
We are closely monitoring updates and information from our local, state, and federal governments to ensure that we remain compliant with the constantly changing rules and regulations from each state and local jurisdiction during this time. We want to ensure our customers that Timberline Barns is open for business and will continue to assist our customers to the best of our ability.
Most of our locations are currently open for business (check our dealer page for locations and please call ahead), and each of our dealers is taking extra precautions to ensure that when you visit one of our lots you will remain safe. We ask that each customer takes every precaution to ensure compliance with state and local ordinances during this time. Our dealers are also taking special precautions to ensure that each customer’s safety is our top priority. A few of these precautions are as follows:
- Hand Sanitizer is available for use if needed
- We recommend that dealers and customers do not enter buildings or the office at the same time and must maintain a 6-foot distance from each other
- Masks- We recommend wearing cloth face coverings as they are most likely to reduce the spread of COVID-19 when they are widely used by people in public settings.
- Paperwork such as sales/work orders and FlexLease or Financing contracts can be completed online on our website
Currently, the home office is operating (business as usual) or as the situation allows. Staff is in place; orders are being processed, and our factories continue to build. Dispatch is continuing to schedule deliveries during this time as well. We have remained in contact with our customers by phone, video conferencing (Skype/FaceTime), email, and text to ensure that their needs, requests, and deliveries are met in as timely a manner as possible.
Online tools that are currently available to assist you with your purchase-
- Timberline Website- by far our best resource to assist our customers! We recommend that you visit our website at timberlinebarns.com.
- Tools available for you to utilize:
- View our complete line of Barns, Storage Sheds, Cabins, and Garages
- View and download our complete product-line catalog
- Request a quote- we will continue to monitor all online activity and are responding to customers on a regular basis
- Timberline Online 3D Builder– you can view, design, and order your own building from scratch
- Choose the method of payment and complete the entire transaction online using the e-commerce option in our 3D Builder. Customers can pay with a debit/credit card or choose the RTON lease option or financing
- Please choose the dealer that you are closest to in the dropdown menu
- RTO National Website- RTON is continuing to support Timberline Barns in every way possible. Customers can complete their online application and sign digitally using e-sign to complete the transaction. https://www.rtonational.com/
Deliveries – Dispatch will continue to coordinate and schedule all deliveries. Due to increased demand, our lead times for special orders and deliveries have been extended. Please contact your local Timberline Barns dealer or the Timberline Barns main office for updated delivery times.
How to protect yourself-
It is crucial that every one of us do our part in preventing the further spread of this disease. Everyone should be taking measures to avoid contracting and/or spreading COVID-19, and everyone at or associated with Timberline Barns is asked to do so as well. Here are some helpful recommendations from the CDC:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Masks- Everyone should wear a cloth face cover in public settings and when around people who don’t live in your household, especially when other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
You can keep track of news and COVID-19 information at these links:
To stay up-to-date on the developments of COVID-19, you can visit the CDC Situation Summary here.
If any changes or new information is shared, we will keep you updated.
We look forward to assisting you with your storage needs at Timberline Barns!