This lofted Cabin features a 4′ or 6’ porch that enhances the appearance and provides a quiet place to relax after the day’s work is done. Hang up your favorite porch swing or put out a cozy rocking chair as a finishing touch. Finish the inside of this cabin to suit your tastes and needs, and get yourself a cabin that adds value and appeal to your property.
How Will You Use Your Cabin?
- More Space
- Tiny Home
- Retreat Cabin
- Hunting Cabin
- Guest House
Why Choose Lofted Cabins?
Lofted barn cabins will provide you with more space than the A-frame cabins, due to the overhead space that comes with the lofted cabin. The gambrel roof opens up space in the interior. This space is utilized with built-in lofts. These lofts are great for extra overhead storage space or lodging.
- Honey Gold stain on treated T1-11 siding (or choose between LP SmartSide siding with numerous color options)
- Metal roof (or shingles)
- Thick-coated galvanized nails
- Short 9-lite entry door
- 5/8” treated plywood floor
- Treated 16” O.C. floor joists
- 3 windows for natural lighting
- 4′ or 6′ Porch
- 5-year limited warranty